We started our day of at the lake. Bryce's boss was nice and asked us to go with them. It was really fun to be out there. Taylor and Brooklyn liked the boat ride and I sure enjoyed skiing even though I knew I would be sore. We were there until the afternoon and the kids just played on the beach and with all of the other kids there. Thanks Sedricks for inviting us.
After a short time home with a little nap we headed down to the Boise Hawks baseball game. That was also fun. They had blow up jumpy houses that the kids could play in. They enjoyed the hawk mascot and of course walking up and down the bleachers. After the game they did fireworks right in front of the stadium. Brooklyn was so excited about them and kept squeling and oooh-ing.
At home Taylor was a huge fan of the snakes during our 10 minute fire work show. he gets excited about any firework.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Our 4th of July
Posted by Jamie at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE Brooklyn's face while she is watching fireworks! That is so cute. I also loved Taylor's Birthday hat. BTW Colby still has a transformer obsession. I think he has a billion of them. I miss you guys :)
Hey dude! I love your posts, your kids are so cute! You are too of course. I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet, but I will this week, promise. Hey that dessert looks yummy...I think I might need the recipe? Love your guts jamie
Post a Comment