Well what have we been doing for the last month, let's see; packing, cleaning, driving, unloading, cleaning, and unpacking, oh and in the middle of that Bryce and I had our 7th, yes 7th anniversary!
So before we left Boise my dad watched the kids and Bryce and I took the afternoon off from
packing and went out to celebrate our anniversary. Seven years on August 14! So for our reception lunch on our wedding we went to Cottonwood Grill. My dad gave us a gift certificate to go eat for our anniversary which Bryce hadn't been back since our wedding. So we ate lunch there and then after went to see Mama Mia. it was nice to have a break from packing but when we got back I realized we had a lot we needed to do.
packing and went out to celebrate our anniversary. Seven years on August 14! So for our reception lunch on our wedding we went to Cottonwood Grill. My dad gave us a gift certificate to go eat for our anniversary which Bryce hadn't been back since our wedding. So we ate lunch there and then after went to see Mama Mia. it was nice to have a break from packing but when we got back I realized we had a lot we needed to do.
Bryce's parents were nice enough to come help us pack up in Boise. So this whole time we were moving had could not find my camera. I was so disappointed. I finally found it when the truck was almost empty. We took two days driving out to Denver. Thanks to my mom, dad, and Megan for going with us on the drive. Once we got to Denver it was raining straight for the 3 days we were moving in. There was no let up so all the boxes and people were soaked. My brother Nate joined us to help unpack. Thanks nato! I have just a few pics of the end of our unpacking.
I am still trying to get moved in and find doctors and preschool but we have met a few nice people so far, have been going to the ward's playgroups, and Taylor has two new little buddies that live 2 doors down! So far it has been good here! Thanks to all who has helped during this move, could not have done it without you guys!
4 comments:
How nice to finally be there right? We will have to call you when we go out to visit our friends. Good luck with the unpacking. There is nothing nicer than when your kids adjust well to a move. Yea!
you're already there?? can't wait to hear all about denver!
So glad your move went smoothly. I'm sure it's nice to finally be almost done with the whole process. Good luck with all. And P.S. your little brother is not so little anymore. Holy crap!! When did he get old!?
:) YEAH I love te part when all the unloadig and traveling is DONE:) NOW you can organise*!*!* woo hoo
Post a Comment