Ok so mainly this is for me, and my friend Talane. I am going to try and take pictures every four weeks of my belly increase since I didn't do it with the first two. So here I am at 16 weeks, yes I just look fat with big boobs.
(So you guys all know, Taylor took this picture for me so it is not the best).
Monday, October 27, 2008
16 Weeks & New Do!
Posted by Jamie at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
you do NOT look fat. You cute as always and I LOVE the hair!!
your hair looks great! I really like it. As far as the big boobs and looking fat, I must say I've felt that way for about the last 12 weeks or so, and I'm wishing I looked even half as good as you do. When do you find out what the baby is?
Love the dark hair. I am thinking of doing it myself. I dont think you look fat. We look about the same and my baby was born hhmm LAST september yeah... soo...
Jamie you're the cutest!! You look great and not chubby like you told me over the phone. I wish I was there! Miss you!
You are the cutest. I love your new hair. I want to go brown but I can't get my husband to agree to it.
Dude, Jamie, it's Nicole McQuain (now Terry).
I cannot believe you are having a third! That makes me feel so old, even though I know that's ridiculous. Anyway, it's been fun to lurk on your site and see what you are up to. It seems like everyone I know is headed to Denver!
Good luck with #3!
Just so you know, you look skinny with big boobs! Every girls dream, especially if they are 16 weeks pregnant! You look great and I can't wait to find out what you're having. You are finding our right?
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
what a beautiful mother your are!!!
love the haircut - it really suites you.....
we have great anticipation of holding that little babe in your belly~!~!
Post a Comment