The Burger Family
Ok these are for my mom, I can't believe I even took pictures. I have two months still! Wow that is a huge belly! Here I am at 30 weeks!
oh james you look so cute! I wish we lived by eachother so I could see you pregnant more. I know I always feel like a cow when i am pregnant but you look really cute. what are you having?
I think you look great!
you look great! and what a good daughter you are to put pictures up for your mom!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh james you look so cute! I wish we lived by eachother so I could see you pregnant more. I know I always feel like a cow when i am pregnant but you look really cute. what are you having?
I think you look great!
you look great! and what a good daughter you are to put pictures up for your mom!
Post a Comment