Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bryce's "Surprise" Party

Welp, Bryce entered his thirties on Tuesday (sorry for not putting a shout out for him on his actual b-day. Friday though I threw him a surprise party. It was a sports theme party with food from a sporting event including nachos, cracker jacks, gatorade, "mini hot dogs, and soda. People came dressed up in some sort of sports attire and we had an awesome relay race along with what was supposed to be a wii tournament but turned into just playing the wii. It was a fun night- thanks dad for staying and watching the kids.

This was on his actual birthday opening presents with the kids.

Part of the relay race. The funniest part was the end watching two people trying to hula hoop together.




Bryce and me during the relay at the dress up station.

Part of the party guests.
Starting to play the wii.
Happy Birthday Bryce. We love you and hope you liked your surprise!





3 comments:

Amy said...

Jaimes I wish I could have been there! Whew aren't you glad its all over with?! Are you coming to The Netherlands to surprise me for my birthday now? You have just 2 weeks to plan it ; ) I hope everything turned out ok and that you had a great time. I am going to call you to find out all about it!

Highlights said...

Jamie you are the BEST WIFE EVER. Those are memories you're making!I looks like it was a blast and I'm sure Bryce appreciated it. Happy 30th Bryce!

Angie said...

Hey Jamie, I am just going to add you to my blog list like normal friends rather than a blog stalking friends. Super fun party (good job planning everything).