After I took these pictures of Madison I remembered some that I took of Brooklyn at about the same age so I had to compare. Madison and Brooklyn both at about 4 1/2 months.
i think you can tell they are sisters, but the have slightly different looks. they are both adorable! how do you luck out and have these babies with so much hair?? mine are always so so bald.
How fun that they look so similar! I remember little Brooklyn at that age-I miss stealing your baby from you in Relief Society! You guys look so good-I love your family picture!
3 comments:
i think you can tell they are sisters, but the have slightly different looks. they are both adorable! how do you luck out and have these babies with so much hair?? mine are always so so bald.
How fun that they look so similar! I remember little Brooklyn at that age-I miss stealing your baby from you in Relief Society! You guys look so good-I love your family picture!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! they look like twins:)
Post a Comment