I was never into sewing but the last few months it has sparked my interest and now there are several things I want to make. These were my first two things to really sew besides blankets. Not very good pics. This first one is a diaper wipe case, yes the velcro is crooked (still beginner remember). This is a little handbag which I love! Thanks Stacey for showing me how to getting started in this whole sewing thing.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
projects
Posted by Jamie at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute bag-I want one!! You guys look so great! Madison is so stinkin' adorable! I love seeing your pics of the snow-I remember so many CRAZY snow storms in Denver. It looks like you had a fun Halloween! Miss you!
Hey i just started sewing! small world. I am currently working on some curtains for the living room. any tips would be helpfull. miss you.
Post a Comment