Last week was Spring Break and this is how we spent it. My parents were here the first few days of it so they were able to help me take the kids places. Monday: Decided to try Skate City. Probably won't be doing that again. First it was mobbed and second Taylor was the only one wanting to do it once we got the skates on the kids. Maddy sure wanted to try. So it was me and Taylor while the rest of the clan hung out in the van. Even he didn't last that long.
Tuesday: Went to good ol' Chuck E Cheese. My kids love that place. Maddy especially likes the horse ride.
Thursday: Maddy's birthday. I tried taking all four to the park by myself but that wasn't a good experience. About 5 min after we were there Maddy had fallen and was bleeding from her nose and mouth. It was a bigger and busier park and I had taken my eyes off her for a min to check on the baby and moms were trying to figure out who she belonged to. So we headed home shortly after I got her cleaned up.




1 comments:
You are the funnest MOM!!! looks like you guys had a blast! I need to take lils to disney on ice!!
Post a Comment