Friday, October 19, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

When Taylor got on the cow train the first thing he did was close his eyes and cover his ears. I guess he was scared, but when it started he got over it pretty quickly and loved the cow train.



Peek- a- Boo!
I will cooperate for mom and pose in the wheelbarrow, even though I have the croup and do not feel that great. Big brother didn't want anything to do with it.
I found just the right one mom and dad!
So we were a little late in going to a pumpkin patch but Bryce and I were on vacation the week before. Better late than never. Taylor was so excited to go, all day long he kept saying
we going to the pumpkin patch? He finally got his wish and when we got there the last thing he
wanted to do was look at the pumpkins, instead he wanted to do all of the other activities. He had a good time and still talks about the pumpkin patch.

4 comments:

Rhianna said...

Ah Hah, looks like you're a blogger for life now! Love your new pics. Looks like Taylor picked out a perfect pumpkin - nice and round!

brittany said...

Don't feel bad, we haven't taken our kids to the pumpkin patch yet and today it snowed so they aren't going today either. Maybe next weekend, I'm sure the selection will be great by then.

Kayla R. said...

SO dang cute:) He looks just like his daddy and she looks just like her mommy!!!

aSHleY said...

Brooklyn looks so big, I can't believe it. What a cute little family.