Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treat

So Friday night was our wards Trunk or Treat, I had never been to one before but I bet the one we went to can go in the record books for the worst one ever. I go expecting organization and like it is called we hand out candy at our trunks and the kids go car to car. Nothing like that.

There was no organization at all. Everything was kaotic, there was not enough tables for everyone to sit at for the chili dinner, kids were running around wild. No one knew what was going on. Finally after like an hour and a half someone stood on a chair and yelled, "k, everyone go out in the hall around the church and pass out your candy while the kids walk around. So kids were going in opposite directions. It was such a mess. I was so disappointed :( I passed out candy with Brooklyn, she would keep sneaking her hand in the bowl and chewing on the stuff I was supposed to hand out. I couldn't even get a picture of Taylor because he was just

running around and we wanted to get out of there as soon as we could. Maybe next year, or Halloween will be better. Taylor is a skeleton and Brooklyn is a chicken.

3 comments:

brittany said...

oh that sucks, i hope ours goes better, it is on Halloween and i hope that no one that was in charge of trunk or treat reads your blog :) Brooklyn is a very cute chicken, and I can't wait to see Taylor in his skeleton costume.

Highlights said...

that is the cutest chicken that I have ever seen. I'm excited to have a little girl!

aSHleY said...

I have never been to a great Trunk or Treat but this one sounds like it tops the charts for worst.