Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Friday Night

Can I just say that I still keep in touch with my girl friends from high school and still love them a ton. I love it when we can all get together, which doesn't happen too often anymore since we are all spread out. But we got to these last couple of days for Bridget's wedding. Thursday we did our usual, when out to lunch at the Beanery, YUM! Then later that night some of us got together and had our Friday night girl talk. Then on Friday was Bridget's wedding. The wedding was really wonderful and of course the dinner and dancing were great too. So I love my husband but it was kind of nice that he stayed home and watched the kids while I got to enjoy and put 100% me into my friends. I sure needed that little break. It was so good to see them too. congratulations Bridget, I am so happy for you. Plus you looked amazing. Good luck in all those years to come with Casey. Love you girls!!!!


Everyone freezing their tails off as they walked to the car. We were all lined outside of the church to the car holding candles, and FREEZING.
Look at this awesome car they took down to the reception!
All the girls, except the Bride and Talaney. (We missed you though).
This is the only close up I had of the beautiful bride. Her eyes are half closed but she still looked great. Her dress was so gorgeous too!

1 comments:

Kayla R. said...

Oh how I love girl time! I think we need that like once a week! yeah right..ha well love the pics you look so cute* love you Merry Christmas