Today was Taylor's first day of preschool. When I starting telling him he was going he wasn't too excited about it. I think he is really going to like it. The first day went pretty well. When we got there he clung onto my leg for about five minutes and would not even look at the teacher.
After the teacher showed him his little bee with his name and some toys he started to warm up. After a couple of minutes he was waving his arm at me. I asked him if he wanted me to leave and he said "Yes". So off I went. At the end of his preschool time the teacher said he did good. I tried asking him all sorts of questions about how preschool went, he answered a few and then said "Mom don't talk to me." He did say that he wanted to go back. I was glad about that.
Taylor before we left for preschool. He didn't want to put on his backpack.
Taylor when we got home from preschool, still not
wanting to wear his backpack so I took a picture of the backpack and what he did at school. He drew faces! (we got to get him a new backpack, instead of a free book club one).
3 comments:
I still can't believe you have a son old enough to be in preschool. I am happy he likes it and you will get a little break while he is at school.
how fun!! he looks so old what a stud:)
the faces he has drawn look like he is emulating his Papa's hairdo!
Post a Comment