So for awhile now I have been wanting to change my hair, a big change. I have been loving the
dark hair lately and I thought that well since I have never been dark before I decided to try it. I didn't want to just go brown but a dark brown. Well it turned out pretty dark. The pictures are not so great especially because I was the one trying to take them but here is a preview. I warn you, it is dark. Beware.
I love the actual color, it is quite a change so I am still getting use to it. One bad thing is I think it makes my nose look bigger, maybe it is the pics. I don't know.
Here they are.
7 comments:
I like it! is that american idol on in the background?
I love it! YOu pull off dark hair very well. What does Bryce think of it? I have also been wanting to go dark for a long time but still don't have the courage.
I really love it, and thats coming from a hair stylist! ;) It was a good change, you're lucky both blonde and brown look good on you, not many people can get away with that!
I love it! I think it looks great on you! Lucky you...you can pull off being a blonde and a brunette. The cool thing with darker hair is you can make it pop or even look quite different with different highlights...coppers, carmels, beige...so if you get bored you have a lot of options. You look lovely!
oh my jams i love it!!!
Everyone needs to try drastic at least once! You look great no matter what. Miss ya!
Hey! Your hair looks great by the way...you're lucky to be one of those people who has the right skin tone to be both blonde and brunette. I created my blog title through photoshop and then uploaded it to the title background. The different background colors I found through a search of free digital scrapbooking material and inserted it in the html code. Took forever though.
Post a Comment