Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Utah trip

This week will be our photos from Utah and mine and Bryce's trip to L.A.

Brooklyn was taking a bath and she kept turning on the water. She was trying to get a drink and I thought she looked so cute so I had to take some photos of it. She was trying so hard to get that water in her mouth. This was one of the snowstorms we encountered while down in Utah. It snowed a TON! I didn't think we were going to get out of there to get down to L.A. but luckily we did. This is Bryce and his mom shoveling all the snow. My in-laws have a little dog but he is not a fan of the little babies and kids. We were all off our guard in watching where Brooklyn was and where the dog was. Unfortunatly Brooklyn got a taste of how Gizmo does not like little kids. As you can see she went for him and got bit in the process. She did not like that but I don't think that stopped her from trying to get the dog.

Keep looking for more photos of our exciting trip to Utah!

4 comments:

aSHleY said...

Oh sad for Brooklyn, I love the picture of her in the tub. She is such a mush.

brittany said...

stella does the same thing in the bathtub! i can't believe the dog bit her, was she freaking out? is she afraid of the dog now? poor thing.

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Oh, that just hurts my face to look at. (Brooklyn vs. Gizmo) O.K. I haven't laughed past the point of crying for a long time. You guys at the Ellen show was the highlight of my day! (pretty sad huh?) So Stinkin' Funny! I love Bryce dancing, of course I couldn't see you cause your such a mini. Loved it! Me too, I'm sad about April. That would have been fun. I would have had to jump on the Body For Life train also!

Aubrey said...

That place looks like so much fun, Ella would love it. Poor Brooklyn. Ouch. She is such a cutie. Hey, where do you get your cute templates??