Last Wednesday Bryce and I headed to L.A. He had surprised me at Christmas with a little get away to Cali with tickets to Wicked, which I have been dying to see since my friend raved all about it. We flew out Wednesday morning, found our hotel, got some lunch and then hung out in the hotel for a little bit. We were meeting my friend Ashley and her husband for dinner so it being about 4:00 we headed out because traffic there in L.A. just sucks. It took us over an hour to go like 15 minutes without traffic. Gotta love it.
We met them at an Italian restaurant and she gave me a little treat. I four pack of different rootbeers. Loved it! You got to know that in high school root brew was a great thing, Old Chicago was the best. We had to eat and run though because we had to make it to Hollywood for the show. Traffic was herendous I was so nervous we wouldn't get there in time and I thought they closed the doors and would not let you in once they started until intermission. Luckily I had Ashley to direct us in the car as to the best way to go. She was giving us a play by play of how the traffic was flowing. We finally made it with time to go to the restroom.
Unfortunately we weren't there with enough time for Bryce to stop and take a picture outside the theatre so I only have a picture of it without us. It made me sad because I knew that after the show he would not want to stop while everyone was piling out to take a picture. he never takes a picture with me, he thinks I take too many and that they are dumb. When my kids look back at our pictures they are going to wonder if I had a husband or where their dad was. Any suggestions for that one?
Me and Ash with the root brew she brought me.
5 comments:
I am so jealous! we love wicked, and the brown hair looks great, do you like it?
OH how FUN!!!! I love love Wicked:) saw in N.Y.my fav*!!!! My mother in law got the puzzle from a game store in the mall! I know I love it!
That was so nice of Bryce to do that for you...I'm jealous! Did you enjoy Wicked?? I've heard good things about it...
You must tell about the Ellen show. I still laugh at that one a little everyday.
So Jealous! I try to Defy Gravity everday just because of Wicked! I really want to hear about it when you get a chance. Way to go Bryce on the great surprise. Love you guys!
Post a Comment