We had a busy day planned for this day. We were going to Universal Studios and then to a taping of the Ellen Degeneras show. I was soooooooooooo excited for both of these. Universal was nice because there was nobody there. We were riding the rides by ourselves when we first got there which was a good thing because I really wanted to see Ellen and we had to go check in for that at 3:30. We were able to do all the rides and make it to Ellen on time. One of the best things at Universal was the studio tour. We drove through different sets that they have used like in Back to the Future, War of the Worlds, and several other movies. It was really neat. Universal was really fun.
Onto the Ellen show. I am sure Bryce was dying to wait for a couple of hours to get into the taping but he was such a good sport. I know he ended up enjoying it, especially the beginning when you dance with Ellen after her monologue. You could see him on t.v. singing all the words to Hip Hop Hooray and dancing. It was pretty funny. I was kind of blending in with Bryce's coat and the guy I was next to since I am so short and my hair is dark. But you could see us both in the very beginning and at the end.
I loved going to the taping but I was quite disappointed when we didn't get anything but I knew with my luck we wouldn't. Come to find out the taping they did right before our was the Super Bowl show, they got stuff and every show after ours got stuff :( maybe next time. It was still fun and I am so glad we got there on time and was in the studio. Both of those things took all day long so we just headed back to the hotel afterward, we were beat.
Oh here is a picture with the two of us (the only one).
6 comments:
i love that you went to ellen! was it so fun? i'm glad bryce took at least one picture with you.
It was so fun to see you, even if it was way to short. I am so glad you finally got to see WICKED.
So, I was at Traci's the other day, not knowing you were at Ellen, and she told me I had to see something, I was laughing my head off-Bryce has got serious moves, and he was singing right along-it was too funny! I want to see Wicked!!!!
Looks like fun! I am so jealous, mainly cause you are in short sleeves! I am so cold here in utah I think I need a surprise trip to L.A.!
SOOOO FUN!!! love it
Looks like fun...especially in nice, warm L.A.!
Post a Comment