Monday, February 25, 2008

Basket Fun!

I have really been slacking in the blogging but we have not been up to that much lately. We'll try to work on that. Anytime I do laundry and I am done putting away the clothes both kids want to get into the basket and go for a ride. They love going down the stairs in the basket and once we are down then I have to drag the basket around, with both of them in it, all over the downstairs. It would be a lot easier if it had wheels but it gives them a few minutes of entertainment.

10 comments:

aSHleY said...

I love this picture of the kids, they are so cute.

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Yea, but look at the good work out you are getting by dragging around a basket full of 50 lbs. of cuteness. Looks like alot of fun! Why don't you get in the basket and let Bryce pull you around and down the stairs, just to see how much fun it really is. Sure miss you guys.

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Jamie and Bryce!
What's up? So I joined the world of blogging and look who I come accross? I love you guys and I miss you! We'll have to look you up next time we come to town. Adorable kids!!!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Are you kidding? You better check up on my blog once in awhile. I'll be checking yours daily so I expect big things! I love you Jam!

Kayla R. said...

such cute pics! lily loves playn in the basket*

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie!! So, it's a good thing I recruited Jessi to the blog-world because she's so good at finding people! Your family is so stinkin' cute!! And P.S. LOVE your brunette hair!! Maybe your brown hair is old school news, but it's been awhile!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So you're probably wondering who "Kipp" is. Sorry to say, it wasn't him who left that message (he's not much of a blogger). It was me, his wife... Ashlee "Cox" Chambers=).

The Wilkes said...

Cute picture. I love the look on Taylor's face.

Steph said...

What a CUTE pic! The LA trip looks like a blast too!!!

Anonymous said...

I only have one thing to say: FURNITURE SLIDERS : )for the basket. Redecorating will take on a whole new meaning.