We are down in Utah this week so we were there for Easter. We got here on Saturday so that night we dyed eggs. Taylor really enjoyed it. His favorite part was blow drying the egg wrapper to the egg. Brooklyn would just take the eggs and squish and break them so we didn't let her enjoy in the festivities that long.
Sunday morning we went to church and the kids came home and found their Easter baskets and then their cousins came up and we had a little Easter egg hunt. Brooklyn stood there for a minute and after a couple of eggs she got the hang of looking for the egg and putting it in her basket. Taylor being the oldest scored the most because he knew what was going on. It was a good Easter, Taylor got toss across which he loved and Brooklyn got the old school fisher price cash register. Look at what I did!
Here is the fam, minus Brooklyn, she was asleep.
Taylor and Brooklyn before church.
Let's go find some more eggs.
Look how handsome and cute my hubby and daughter are.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter
Posted by Jamie at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you updated! your kids look adorable in their easter clothes. i can't believe how big brooklyn is getting. it is crazy how fast the time goes.
I love the pics Jam! So cute, your kids look just like you. You should have stopped by! Next time...
Cute pictures! You have quite the cute family. I miss Easter time as a kid. I mean, this year NOBODY asked me if I wanted to do an Easter egg hunt! Lame.
P.S. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again- I love your hair!
sooooooooo cute! i love her dress:)
Super cute kids. I think Taylor looks just like Bryce and Brooklyn is such a mini-you! Her dress is adorable.
Post a Comment