Yes I am blogging about Family home evening this week. The main reason is because I actually got pictures of Bryce so I thought I needed to post them. This week we talked about how Heavenly Father made everything possible for us to live on here on earth and made it beautiful for us to enjoy. so we explained that he made the sky, clouds, rainbows, grass, flowers, and everything else outside (which he already knew). For the activity we walked around outside and took the kids to the park to show them all the things we have to enjoy. They both love the park so they really liked this one. Not quite sure what he is doing there.
Hey I have a picture of my kids dad!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
FHE!
Posted by Jamie at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so glad you updated! Love the pictures at the park. sounds like a great fhe.
What a fun FHE! Your kids are so cute... I'm glad you finally got a picture of their daddy, but what about their cute mommy!!??
Your little girl is the cutest! I love your pictures, looks like fun!
Lily loves the park! Cute pics:) I really love being a cheer coach!! It is really hard because you put alot of work and time in and barely any money and they girls are bratty teens. Even as much drama there is I have stayed. You just have to put your foot down and make sure they know that you are the boss:) It definitly is a hobbie of mine and something I have always loved. With Lily I have cheer ealry morning so Tyler watches her every other morning from 6-8:30am Then leaves for work. Games I have a lady I coach with so I only have 1 game every other week so Tyler watches her then. For extra stuff like cheer camp, nationals, parties and cheer tryouts my mom in law and my mom help out alot!!!
You will have to let me know if you decide to do and we can chat on the phone:) love you blog ya later
Brooklyn is so cute...I can't believe how much hair she has.
So cute, I'm jealous that it is warm enough to play outside! Our park is still covered in yucky snow:( Remember those days here in good old Cache Valley??
I like your blog Jammers. The kids are so funny. Your writing is great. Tell Bryce he's looking thin. BFL!
great FHE....was it wet in the park or did Taylor have knee pads on his trousers?
Bryce you look terrific - keep it up!!!!
Post a Comment