I have been a Centennial Patriots fan since I started going there in 1996. I guess I will now have to become a Mountain View Maverick since I have decided to help coach cheerleading there. I will still love Centennial but I will have to cheer for my own cheerleaders now at Mountain View.
I am excited and scared about this. Tryouts are this week for the girls and instead of having judges and a tryout day, all the coaches are watching the girls and at the end of four days we are
picking our squads. I have been out of the cheer loop for awhile now so I feel intimidated by the other coaches and the decisions I might make. My old coach, the head coach at Mountain View, said not to worry, it will all come back to you. Let's hope. I think it should be fun, very busy though. Happy cheering :)- and car washes, fundraisers, and all that stuff all over again.

8 comments:
congratulations! i bet that will be so much fun for you. i can't wait to hear all the fun stories of all you do.
YEEEEHAAAA!!! I am so excited that you are doing it! good luck with tryouts, dont worry about a thing really just make sure the girls know who is boss:) let me know if you need anything I love you*
Traitor! Hahaha, JK. That will be such a blast!!!!!!!!! I assume you are working with Holly? Tell her I say hi! That just sounds like such a blast and the girls will adore you and you will be so great at it!
Jamie, this is finally your chance to set the world right and stack that squad with the fatest most unpopular curbies and band geeks that you can find. Don't let us down, this might possibly be your only opportunity to drag some prozac doped goth chic from her suicide ledge. Just put them on your squad. Do it for the nerds! Do it for your fat sister! P.S. I like to read your blog because you are my adorable and loveable little sister but the comments on here make me want to puke sunshine.
oops I meant "fattest"...but you get the idea.
This sounds like so much fun, even though I wish you were coaching for the Pats! Keep us updated on your cheer adventures.
As a fellow Patriot, I will forgive you for this. That will be so fun!!
Jamie you are so awesome! What a fun job and a great outlet for you! Congratulations! I agree with Amy though, give someone their "big break" hahahaha! I know it would have been me in high school--I was totally the orchestra/drama geek that she was talking about. It's ok though, I've kindof gotten over it. ;)
Post a Comment