This was what I did yesterday morning. I had to get up early and head on down to the oral surgeon. Yes I was having a baby tooth I still had extracted and a tooth implant put in it's place. Before they started the procedure I really wish I had my camera to take a picture of how I looked sitting in the operating chair.
They first had to hook up ekg's to me, then they had an oxygen tube in my nose, taped to my face, they then hooked up the IV in my arm with some little brace thing so that my arm wouldn't move and the IV would flow smoothly, and aftert they hooked that up, they had these thick white straps to strap my arms to the chair. I thought I was in a mental institute or something but I just kept thinking I wish I had my camera. I told the nurse they have more stuff hooked up to me then in the hospital. A few seconds after that I didn't remember a thing, I was out.
I had Taylor help me out by taking some pictures because he is pretty good at it. So here I am looking real good a few hours after the surgery. It was taken out on the bottom right side of my mouth. There are a couple of pictures of the missing tooth so maybe you don't want to look but I had to get some pictures of my W.T. mouth since I will not actually have a tooth on it until next year. There is the nice hole in my teeth. It was still a little bloody.
Isn't that pertty. At least it is toward the back so it is not too noticable.
Friday, April 25, 2008
I'm A little W.T.
Posted by Jamie at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I wish you had pictures of you strapped in the chair, too. Why did they have to strap so much stuff on you like you were being sent into space or something?! It doesn't sound too fun (except the whole being drugged up thing... that sounds a little fun). I'm glad it wasn't your front tooth... then I may have to agree with the W.T. thing.
OUCH!
Jamie you are so brave. I hope the tooth fairy brought you a massage and a pedicure!
I hope you have a good dentist! Too bad your dentist in Bozeman couldn't have done this for you, he really wanted to!
Post a Comment