Thursday, May 1, 2008

Discovery Center

Sorry there are a lot of pictures but I couldn't choose. Bryce had a Friday off and so we took the kids down to the Discovery Center. It was pretty good but I just wish they had more little kids things plus we went when there was a ton of field trips there so kids were everywhere. Taylor loved checking everything out and Brooklyn was just as excited.


They had this little grocery store area, both kids went crazy in there. Taylor knew exactly what to do, got his groceries, put them on the conveyor belt, and rang them up, plus bagged them! Brookly just added spices in her cart and would take the other kids shopping carts.

They both loved this thing too. It would make a tornado. The kids would just wave their arms through it. I could not get them away from this.
Daddy and Taylor trying to blow big bubbles on the bubble wall.My little vet. There was a veterinary clinic the kids could play in and Brooklyn loved this too. She could actually touch the dogs and they wouldn't bark or sniff her.

6 comments:

brittany said...

we have a place like this in bend and there is one in portland too. i love them and think it is so fun for the kids! your kids are adorable.

Kayla R. said...

ha ha so cute!!1

Aubrey said...

That looks like so much fun. They have a museum like that on the way to my parents house that we took Ella to. We could have spent all day there, she was in heaven. Brooklyn is such a doll, I love her hair!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Brooklyn is getting so big. I can't believe it! It seems like you just had her. Hope you guys are well!

Rhianna said...

That place looks like fun! It's your treat next time I come up:) Brooklyn's hair looks really cute in the pics too!

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! love you