Wow I can't believe I have not posted anything since the beginning of May. Not too much has been going on. The last couple of weeks both kids have been sick so we were dealing with that. It all started with a cold and then Brooklyn started producing a ton of goop in her eyes. It was like pink eye goop without the actual pink eye. So she would wake up with her eyes glued shut from the goop and after a couple of days under her eyes was just raw and bleeding. I felt so bad for the girl. Taylor started to get the goop but by then we had the eye drops so his didn't get so bad. They are both getting better now.
The only other thing that I have been doing is going to cheer practice. Wahoo. I don't know where the month of May has gone. Hopefully we'll do something fun soon.
Any previous Centennial Patriot of the Class of 2000, for your enjoyment they are starting a blog that you can read or get other classmates links to their blogs.
http://www.centennialclassof2000.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Nothing's going on
Posted by Jamie at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
jamie, we must chat. what did you think of the OTH finale. Who do you think Lucas was calling. Hopefully Peyton, not Lindsey!!
OK SO how is cheer? how do you like the girls???
hi - I just thought I would tell you that Angie (your old V.T.) just had her second...a boy about a week ago. Thought you would like to know. :)
Post a Comment