Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welp, here comes numero 3!


Well for those of you who are not aware, I am pregnant! Wow! Number 3, I can't believe it. I am now 12 weeks along, still a long way to go. (That is ok, I am worried how 3 is going to be, everyone says the third is the hardest). We are excited though! Things have been going good so far, I am lucky for that. The kids liked the pictures of the first ultrasound even though they didn't know what it was and I think Taylor kind of gets it. We'll keep you updated on things.

10 comments:

Highlights said...

Congratulations Jamie--just so you know, I am the third child in my family. I think the third is the hardest. LOL!

Tora Family said...

Congratulations, Jamie! That is really exciting news!

Taylors6 said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

brittany said...

welcome to the dark side... ha ha. Congratulations you guys!!! Our babies will only be six weeks apart, I guess we need to work on living closer together so all the kids can play!

Kayla R. said...

WOOOO HOOOO CONGRATs:)

Spitzer Family said...

congrats guys!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! #3 has been quite the adventure for us, although we have loved every minute of it! I think it all depends on the attitude! We wish you luck!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Number 3?!?.... I have a lot of catching up to do.

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Whoa! I totally missed something here! Oh my Jamie, I'm so excited for you! Well, good luck..... I struggle with one. You're amazing. Love you girlie!