Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 Months

Wow! I can't believe Madison is five months already.

I was trying to think of a list of the things she does but my first thoughts were the things she "doesn't" do yet.
She doesn't:
sleep through the night (we have some really good ones though)
roll over (trying real hard from back to tummy)
disappoint when it comes to the screaming when she wants attention
take a bink
She does:
love the swings at the park
loves to be held standing up
constantly chews on her fingers (now has found her toes)
has wild and long hair
like the cereal so far (just had our first try the other night)
like walks in the stroller
I just love this chunky little thing!







4 comments:

brittany said...

i always forget she is only one month behind finn. she is beautiful!! i love all her hair and those chubby cheeks. what a sweet girl.

Kayla R. said...

AHHH...she is a doll:)

Highlights said...

She's such a cute little Burger!

Lindsay said...

oh she is such a cutie. makes me baby hungry. I miss you.