Friday, September 18, 2009

Update

Lately I feel like I have been so busy and I just end the day exhausted so I have really not felt like blogging. So here is a quick update on what we have been up to lately. Nana and Papa came recently and one of the things we did with them was go to the Rockies game.

Brooklyn went to a friends birthday party. It was a train themed party and the birthday boy's mom did a wonderful job. it was really cute.


Cute little Maddy.

Maddy eating her first veggie! She loved it.

Taylor started soccer!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your family is beautiful. I miss you Jamie.

Highlights said...

Sounds fun and BUSY too. I miss you guys--it's good to see pictures, your kids are getting big too fast! They are so cute.

Lindsay said...

I love your family pick. wish i could see you.