Monday, January 18, 2010

Monkeys

My friend had made some cute sock monkeys and I saw them and thought they were adorable so I had her show me how to make them. These were my Christmas project for my kids and my niece and nephews. They took a long time but the kids seem to enjoy them. The boys.

The girls.


All of them hanging out together.

7 comments:

brittany said...

jamie, those are impressive! maybe when we come live in denver, we can be neighbors and you can teach me!!

Lindsay said...

wow super cute! I am getting a sewing machine for my birthday so maybe I will call you and see how to make thoes.

tHaRp said...

I am sooo jealous! I've been dying to learn how to make these! Can you teach me?

Highlights said...

Jamie those are hillarious and adorable! I love the tutu! You did a great job!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Of course. You amaze me... I'm sure you just have tons of free time on your hands with your kids and all.....

Kayla R. said...

CUTE!!! guess who i bumped into!?! So Lily went to her new dance class because she is 5 now and Nikki from the Condos has Lexi in her class, it was so FUN to catch up! We ALL need to get together sometime, i will put Miss in charge of planning it! HA

Brimhall Designs said...

Jamie, these turned out awesome! Way to go!