Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Help!


So not going to lie we haven't been up to much lately. Maybe because this is the way i feel lately. I want to pull my hair out and I feel like I am going nuts. I need some help and need to get out of this rut I feel like I am in. . . Any suggestions??

6 comments:

Angie said...

You know what helps me? a ski day. :) Or maybe we should take the kids to moneky buziness, or maybe something without kids (now there's a noble concept)

Kayla R. said...

get your hair done a totally different color then you usually would, paint your nails, make a yummy dessert, go on a romantic date even if it is staying at home for take out and a nice night in the bed room!!! ha ha ha

Amy said...

Yes, I have a suggestion. Avoid having kids.

Anonymous said...

what is the rut? I know it is hard for boh you and Bryce not to see each other so much. He is working so hard.....
Do something fun with the kids at home....arts and crafts project , clean out a closet of all their stuff or bake something together.
Spring is almost here.....

Lindsay said...

zoloft

brittany said...

how about the birnels becoming your neighbors!!! that would for sure get you out of your rut.