Our church playgroup had a Valentine's Party and it was great! The hostess did so much. The kids got to decorate bags for the Valentines, they made heart shaped pizzas, exchanged Valentines and decorated cookies. All the kids had a blast. Brooklyn's cookie was just a pile of sprinkles
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Valentine's Party
Posted by Jamie at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute kids jamie wish i could see them.
just think.. in about 6 weeks we can be doing all this together :) I know you are so excited right. ha ha.
Your kids are adorable. Lily is really upset about moving to Denver, Stella told me she can hardly wait because she wants to see that Brooklyn girl in person. I was cracking up.
Cute pictures. Looks like some fun activities!
soooo FUN!!!! I LOVE Valentines:)
I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like you. They are all so cute!
Post a Comment