So with each one of my kids I seem to have this problem with baby powder. Does anyone else have this problem? This was the second time around for Brooklyn. The other day she took the big container of powder and dumped about half of it out. It was a huge mess! I went upstairs and I couldn't even breath because of the cloud of white that surrounded me. Now when I vaccuum I still can smell the powder.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Does anyone else have this problem?
Posted by Jamie at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh she is so cute! i can't wait for she and stella to be friends! i have not had this problem yet, but i'm sure my day will come.
my kids do that with Nestle qwick and everytime I vaccume it smells like chocolate and I have the urge to eat a brownie. It could be worse. at least baby powder isnt making you fat.
She is having trouble distibguishing between what is hers and what is yours. Looks like she was in Madison's room and got into your stuff. i.e. baby powder.....
Lesson for her....dump out a huge pile of her toys....lots of all those little ones that occupy space in all those bins and dump them on her floor in her room....then make her clean up the mess.....let her see you dumping them on the floor and explain that from now on you will leave her things alone and that you expect her to leave your things alone and that includes powder.
Post a Comment