Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer's Blessing

We blessed Summer on May 15th. We were debating on doing it in Utah or just here in Colorado. We didn't want her to be too old, and not fit into the dress I have so we just decided to do it here even though we knew our crowd would be few. Bryce's parents, his sister and her husband, and my dad were the only extra family members that could make it out here. So thank you to those who came. It was a nice weekend with them all. We didn't do to much. The boys were on the father and sons campout and the girls hung out. My mother in law did take Brook on her own little outing since the boys went camping. All of my other kids have been great during the blessing and no crying but shortly after Bryce started Summer started to cry. I didn't hear much of what was said because Maddy was being loud and since Summer started to cry Bryce didn't keep it too long. I have to get the notes from my mother in law :) It was good and good to have some family in town for a short bit.




Being reverant and folding her arms already.








Our little crew.



Thanks again for those that came and sorry we missed those that weren't there.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

she is sooo cute jamie!!! and you look awesome! I hope we see eachother soon!miss ya friend.