Memorial weekend we decided we would try camping with all the kids (mind you I had a 3 month old) and another family that had three young kids as well. We weren't totally on the ball and all the spots were full so we were only able to stay one night. (It actually turned out good cause I don't think I could have handled more). We stayed at Golden Gate which turned out to be really nice. For a state park it was nice, it was in the mountains, there were trees to seperate us from other campers, and it wasn't too far away. We had a fun time and with all the kids it wasn't too crazy.
Getting the camp setup. Bryce and Maddy setting up the tent and below Taylor and other kids carrying up the chairs.
Brooklyn and our friend's boy Jace.
One of the few family pics with all of us.
The moms and the babies.
Summer. She was a trooper and surprisingly did really good. I bundled her up and put her in her carseat and she slept most of the night.
Brooklyn, Maddy, and Taylor at dinner, hot dogs over the fire.

Taylor with his firestick. Him and Jace kept putting their sticks in the fire and then waving them around. Yeah dangerous- Summers bouncy seat and blanket got a burned hole in it due to that safe activity :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment