Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brooklyn's Surgery

On June 10th Brooklyn went in to get her adenoids and tonsils removed. She has not been able to breathe through her nose very well which caused her to breath through her mouth all the time, therefore causing very large tonsils. Now she sleeps more soundly and can breathe better. I am glad I finally got an ent that listened to my concerns.

She was such a trooper. Bryce took her in that day and she really wasn't scared of anything. Even after the surgery and she came home, she kind of acted as though nothing happened. She did have her bad nights here and there but overall she acted normal and wanted to do everything she normally would. Look how happy she is with her new teddy bear.


In the O.R. before they got started.

In recovery

She was so so brave. I am just glad that it is finally done and over now. She is my superstar!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Jamie-

Thanks so much for keeping this blog up! I love following your beautiful family. Brooklyn looks sooooo much like you- she's gorgeous!

I know it's been a thousand years since I've seen you and Bryce but I feel close to you guys with the help of this blog. Please keep it up! I read it all the time, mostly without comment, but always with great pleasure.

Love,

Erin