Sunday, November 4, 2007

At Sea

There was so much to do on the ship that the full day we had just cruising was fun and relaxing. We spent the morning and early afternoon just laying out on the top of the ship. They had a bbq buffet up there for lunch. It was the first time we could relax and get some sun. Later in the afternoon a few of us went to a swing and ballroom dance class. I even got Bryce to go and he enjoyed it. They had rock climbing, a bungee trampoline thing, napkin folding, towel folding, and so much other stuff.


After dinner there was a production show by the cruise singers and dancers- I love that stuff. Right after that they were having a bingo game. I had mentioned to Bryce a few times that I wanted to play Bingo so that night he went and bought a bingo card. The card is 20 bucks and has six playing cards. Our card was pretty slow at first. The winner had to get an X on thier board to call Bingo. Towards the end some guy in front of us called Bingo. I was so disappointed, it turned out that he only had one diagonal so the game was still on! It was getting close and it got down to where we only needed one more spot to win.



The host was asking what we needed and the next letter and number he called - BINGO! No way! Our card was a winner. I was so excited I was shaking and jumping up and down. Our whole group was going crazy. Then when the noise died down we heard someone else yell bingo. It was like 5 minutes later
(she shouldn't have even had a chance.) So we went to play-off mode. I was getting nervous because I totally wanted to win (I don't win anything). To win, the next number the host called could be anywhere on the players card, as long as it was there. My heart was pounding, he called the number, I started screaming. I had the number and she didn't. WE WON BINGO. We were playing for a wipe out your sea pass card for up to 500 dollars. When you first get on board they give you a card and anything you buy or use it for goes on this card. So they were going to pay ours off up to 500 dollars. It was awesome!



After bingo they had a love and marriage game which ended up being pretty funny. The best guy was totally wasted so it made the game. Our day at sea was great! Especially since we won BINGO. WE WON BINGO!!!!!!




This is where we layed out!





Bryce and me rock climbing at the very back of the ship!

Hanging out playing cards The stage where all the shows took place.


The lucky bingo card- before we knew it was a winner!

2 comments:

brittany said...

oh I'm so glad you got your bingo picture! I had anxiety even reading about the bingo game.

aSHleY said...

I love Bingo. I thought I was the only person under the age of 60 that liked to play. I won both times we played in Mexico.