Friday, November 23, 2007

STEAM




Okay so this isn't about Thanksgiving (that will come later, hope everyone had a great one though) but I had to post these pictures. The pictures don't even show the extent of the mess Taylor made this day. Side note, I was just finishing rearranging the room so I had dusted everything and was putting it back together. I was in the family room enjoying a nice conversation with one of my really good friends. My day was not going great for me emotionally so it was really good to talk to this friend.

I could not hear Taylor or see him and so I thought he was just keeping himself occupied playing with toys or something else of his. As soon as I got off the phone I walked into the other room and just about died. All I could do was stand there. I didn't yell at him which was a surprise since I was having a bad day, I just stood there. Taylor was taking the big thing of baby powder, pouring it on the chair and then taking his hand and hitting the chair. So to him it looked like steam.


Baby powder was everywhere, litterally everywhere. I took out the vaccuum and tried vaccuuming it up, dusting everything again and by the time I was done there was still a layer of it on everything. Even on my kitchen table, which is in the other room. So I had to try and take a picture. The picture again does not show the mess he really made on everything plus himself.

3 comments:

brittany said...

you are a good mom to not freak out! someday it will probably be funny but it totally sucks when it is happening.

Rhianna said...

oh my gosh, he kills me. It takes a big "uh oh" for us moms to just stand there with our mouths wide open, not really even able to move. Kind of like when Kailey pooed in the tub with Taylor in it...sorry about that again:)

Aubrey said...

That is so hard! I have had those moments when all you really want to do is cry, but instead you just stand there. Actually, we had a similiar situation with powdered sugar. It was not fun. And it was sticky. The joys of motherhood!