Okay so the trip was over but I have to put on some pictures of the ship and things on the ship that I liked.
I'll come up with a new post soon!
This was our ship!
The middle main part of the ship.
Aren't these awesome! They are all made out of food and fruit. Amazing!

Our awesome waiters. They were really good.

Fun little towel animals that our maid would leave for us each night when she pulled down our bed and left mints on our pillows.
(Thanks Brittany for letting me use some of your pictures again).
3 comments:
Hey is that bat in our room? j/k I loved that buffet. They had so many cool sculptures. I want to learn to do that.
The cruise looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous! We got Avery's boots at Old Navy. I'm glad you let us know about you're blog...your kids look so cute! I can't believe how big Taylor is...it's been a long time since we've seen you guys. Miss you guys.
I am so jealous! What a great trip. I'm glad that I'm just looking at your blog now so I could see ALL of the pictures. I need to go on a cruise some day. BINGO win. That is awesome. Your Halloween pics are so cute too! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment