I really can't believe that I am posting a picture of me this big. My belly is huge! I have to say though that this is for my mom and mother-in- law. I had to take one because I wanted to
actually follow my growth with one of my kids. Yeah so far the biggest one yet, my mom asked me if there was twins in there. Luckily for me there is only one.
With this one it is definetly just growing out. Bryce thinks that I will have her any day because I am so big. She can't come yet because she still needs to turn- that is on the schedule next week. Yes a version is scheduled for Tuesday. Not looking forward to it but the one with Brooklyn went good so I thought we would try again with this one. Maybe she will get her act together and just do it on her own by then. Anyway have a good laugh at this picture, I won't be offended if you do :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
36 Weeks & Counting!
Posted by Jamie at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would never laugh. you look great. i cant believe how small your butt is! and that is precisely why i will never post pregnancy pictures of myself. no one would ever tell me my butt was small.
Jame- You are beautiful. You don't even gain weight anywhere but your cute belly! Wish I could say the same for me!
OH YOU LOOK SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Your belly is so freaking CUTE! And like everyone else already said, you are so TINY everywhere else but your cutest preggo belly!
Post a Comment