Yesterday we got hit with a blizzard. They had closed the schools before it really even started because the forecast was for about 12 inches of snow. The morning started off pretty mellow so I ventured to the grocery store with the kids for a few things. By the time we got out of the store the wind was blowing, the clouds had lowered, and it was starting to be a big mess. It only got worse throughout the day.
It snowed lightly for the rest of the day and evening but what made it so bad was the wind. I wouldn't say we got 12 inches total but certain areas certainly did because of the wind (like our backyard, it looked like we got dumped on). There was a lot of snow though and of course Taylor wanted to go play in it the next day. Colorado weather, of course the next day was sunny! So I bundled up the kids this morning and let them play outside for a bit.Brooklyn was mad I was trying to take a picture.
Taylor and his buddy neighbor friend Gabe.
Brooklyn was just interested in eating the snow so here she is trying to show me. Of course that meant no gloves so she didn't last that long.
Friday, March 27, 2009
March Blizzard
Posted by Jamie at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Late snow seems to be the popular thing these days. At least the kids had fun! I look forward to the next post that has baby news!
Post a Comment