On Saturday Bryce and I went on our last date for awhile since this baby is due anytime. We went to a matinee showing of Phantom of the Opera! Bryce had bought the tickets and given them to me at Christmas so I had been waiting three months for the show. I had to just keep the baby in until after the show because I was not going to miss it. I have seen it before but Bryce hadn't. I think overall he liked but did not understand half of what was going on. Thank you to our friends who watched the kids and thanks Bryce for the great afternoon. I loved it!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Phantom date!
Posted by Jamie at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love phantom. Kristine!! Angel!!! Jamie I want your baby to come out so i can see pictures. i am sending you a package so wait for it in the mail. i mean dont "wait for it" but you know, watch for it. love you
how fun for the two of you. we got wicked tickets for christmas and go next tuesday. it is a long time to wait. glad you got to go before baby!
Post a Comment