Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Weeks!


I can't believe that Madison is two weeks today! It feels like she has been here longer but at the same time like I just had her. We sure do love her, she just needs to get her days and nights straight.


Taylor just loves her! He is so good and always says he will watch her for me.
K so I know that I am no photographer and my camera is nothing close to a photographer's camera but I wanted to try and get some naked pics of her. I wish they would have turned out a little better.

4 comments:

brittany said...

she is beautiful!! and as much as I like getting the babies into a good sleep pattern I hate how fast they grow up. Finn is only 7 weeks but he seems so huge to me now, like the newborn phase is completely gone.

i can't believe all her hair, i wish my kids had hair. i can't wait to meet her sometime!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Soooo sweet! I love her!

tHaRp said...

jamie she is so cute!! i wish I could come hang out with you! We could do projects together. I love the photos, I wish I would have done something like that with Lily. Maybe it's not to late

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Oh my goodness, that hair! I love it! I can't believe you have a baby with long enough hair to put a bret in. She is stinkin' cute! Nice choice on the name. I was just about to submit some choices of names for you, and then we got the text from Bryce that you had her. Glad the kids are adjusting well, that makes it all that much more pleasant.