So since I have had Madison my poor kids have been cooped up in the house more then usual so I have had to find ways of entertaining them. Plus the weather here is so random I never know what it is going to be like each day. So here they are painting, which I thought would be a disaster but it turned out ok with little mess.If anyone has any ideas for good indoor activities for those days where I know I won't make it out with all three kids, please let me know.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Cooped Up
Posted by Jamie at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOOOO cute!!! they are growing up sooo fast!!
Put them in a box and mail them to Holland. Can't you throw everyone in the wagon and go for a walk every day?
i wish i had good ideas for you. we do a lot of coloring, play-doh (which i hate), oh and my sister in law gives her kids containers full of rice, measuring cups, spoons etc and lets them play with the rice. she says it entertains them for hours.
Post a Comment